Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Construction!


So i'm doing some repairs to this blog and i've got to just take out some of the pictures at the bottom because it's bugging me. I'll keep on posting some more recent pictures, and if you want to see some that are earlier on, just let me know and i'll put them up. i am going to put the info on here about londyn's birth because i think it's important and it's somthing you may just want to know. anyways, thanks for putting up with my ongoing construction!
Londyn Mckae Frederick was born on November 30 at 11:34 am. She was 8lbs 4oz. and 191/2 inches long. The labor was 22 hours, and I pushed for about two hours I think. After I got my epidural I got a fever which gave the baby an infection. She was in the NICU for 3 days fighting it and also jaundice. Fun Stuff. It was so nice to finally bring her home!

No comments:

Post a Comment