Londyn's new favorite thing is to roll from one end of the room to the other and when she happens to get to the wall she just keeps on trying to roll. she hasn't quite figured out how to come back the other way. She'll set out on adventures to get toys and other fun things that should have been picked up by me but we always catch her before she can devour it. It takes a really long time to download videos on here. wow!
so cute and hilarious!- I am VERY proud of you for posting a movie- I will soon- now that I know it is possible :)
ReplyDeletegood luck liz, it took like 4 hours! i want you to put a video on here i just hope you have more patience than i do. i tried to put another one on today and i gave up... grrr.. glad you like it!
ReplyDelete