Londyn loves apple juice. I was trying to feed her some sweet potatoes last night and some apple sauce and she kept reaching for the cup. then i decided that i should hide it from her and that just made her mad and she wouldn't eat. So i gave in and gave her the cup of juice and well, she loved it. Lesson: hide the apple juice till the very end then your child might eat her veggies..
thank you for the lesson! ha that's hilarious...Emmy is in love with purple koolaid-i know bless our hearts- but I figure it's the only non organic thing she eats, so we should be ok-- she still drowns herself though- like purple koolaid out her nose style because she gets so excited... at least it looks like Londyn has control-- I love her, she is soo soo soo cute!
ReplyDeleteLol, i'll have to try the Koolaid! i bet emmy loves it!! Londyn is almost accomplished in the sippy cup area, we still get the drowning too, don't worry ;) i love the thomas picture of emmy, i was going to comment but i forget. love ya!!!
ReplyDelete