I have so much to post but until now, I for some reason haven't been able to access anything on my blog. I'm just praying that I can access it tomorrow when I have the time to put up the pics!
Everyone is doing great!!!
Justin is still in school and he's doing really well. I am loving being mom!!
Londyn is a normal 2 year old, more energy than normal and a spark for life that cannot be put out. She's talking and surprising us with new words every day.
Abi is such a sweetie!! she is 5 and a half months already, sitting up and trying desperately to roll around (she's a bit on the big side so it's taking a little more effort..lol!) she's starting to sit up and she loves her rice cereal..
I just love our girls!!!
stay tooned, pics to come tomorrow :)
I just LOVE that there is a post here- hooray! fun update and I can't WAIT to see you people xo and love you
ReplyDelete