She's doing well, she's been in the NICU since yesterday. Her blood sugar was low and continuously dropping. She also was looking yellow (oh blue lights how i hate you!).We should be getting to go home tomorrow to fully enjoy her. She's an awesome eater and has cheeks that you could squeeze for days! Her and Londyn hit it off right away, Londyn of course telling her all about life and helpfully giving her a binki. Londyn even says "abi" in the cutest little voice. I just love my girls! Justin has been amazing through all of this and we've had alot of wonderful family support from both sides!!
Friday, May 21, 2010
Abigail Shan is here!!
Abi is here! I got really sick on Tuesday night, the worst stomach flu i've ever experienced. I threw up after a whole day of horrible belly pain and other things. Then i went to try and sleep. Around midnight i started feeling small contractions but i figured my body was just aching from my fever. Around 4:15 i had Justin up with me timing contractions. We ended up at the hospital right before 7am. I was dilated to a 5+ so they admitted me. I got an epidural and pretty much got to the delivery phase without any pitosin. She wasn't due until June 16th so the doc was sure she'd be small, so after about 20 minutes of pushes out she came, but she was NOT small. 8lbs 15oz and 20 inches long!!! and she looked just like Londyn.
She's doing well, she's been in the NICU since yesterday. Her blood sugar was low and continuously dropping. She also was looking yellow (oh blue lights how i hate you!).We should be getting to go home tomorrow to fully enjoy her. She's an awesome eater and has cheeks that you could squeeze for days! Her and Londyn hit it off right away, Londyn of course telling her all about life and helpfully giving her a binki. Londyn even says "abi" in the cutest little voice. I just love my girls! Justin has been amazing through all of this and we've had alot of wonderful family support from both sides!!


She's doing well, she's been in the NICU since yesterday. Her blood sugar was low and continuously dropping. She also was looking yellow (oh blue lights how i hate you!).We should be getting to go home tomorrow to fully enjoy her. She's an awesome eater and has cheeks that you could squeeze for days! Her and Londyn hit it off right away, Londyn of course telling her all about life and helpfully giving her a binki. Londyn even says "abi" in the cutest little voice. I just love my girls! Justin has been amazing through all of this and we've had alot of wonderful family support from both sides!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So cute!! I can't wait to meet her! Cam and I are planning on a time to come visit soon! Love you!
ReplyDeleteyay!!! what a happy post= love it- and I can't wait for more- xoxoxo congrats
ReplyDeleteCongrats guys, she is precious
ReplyDeleteHey! It's Lindsay from college! Ali just told me about your blog so I thought I'd stop by and take a look! Congrats on the new arrival!
ReplyDeleteYeah! She is SO cute, I love it!
ReplyDeleteCute baby! Love her cheeks! Ali
ReplyDelete