Saturday, May 15, 2010

36 weeks down, 3 more to go!

She's almost here!! This is a pic of me taken today, don't judge! it's Saturday :) I feel so much better this time around. I gained 45 pounds with Londyn and I was so swollen that I got stretch marks down to my ankles (that's no lie!). I have only gained 24 pounds with this little one and have almost zero swelling. I'm so excited to meet her and to see how Londyn does with her. I already know Justin will do amazingly! June 11th is the big day!!

2 comments:

  1. June 11 if not BEFORE- ah! so so so cute- I just love your prego belly- she is beautiful! :) love you and can't wait to see her too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you're having another baby! I'm not quite ready:) Two girls...how much fun!!Hope your delivery goes well. Can't wait to see the little one July 24th if you're going down!!

    ReplyDelete