eeeewwww- Emmy is doing the same thing- all of the sudden and I'm worried she isn't getting what she needs- I love Londy! first the hair is to die for. second, I still think she is a mini brandi- but for some reason she reminds me of Justin! especially the smile shots- I want to be the bread on her little table!
I know liz!! i am scared of the same with londyn! she looks more like justin every day to me! it's crazy how they change. i think londyn would enjoy the bread even more if it were you, cuz you're so sweet!!!
Ok - let's tell the truth...Londyn would eat ANTHING put on the table, sweet OR sour! She is the most DETERMINED eater ever, and SO much fun! If she is near, it helps Jordan to eat something! Peer pressure at work already...
eeeewwww- Emmy is doing the same thing- all of the sudden and I'm worried she isn't getting what she needs- I love Londy! first the hair is to die for. second, I still think she is a mini brandi- but for some reason she reminds me of Justin! especially the smile shots- I want to be the bread on her little table!
ReplyDeleteI know liz!! i am scared of the same with londyn! she looks more like justin every day to me! it's crazy how they change. i think londyn would enjoy the bread even more if it were you, cuz you're so sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteOk - let's tell the truth...Londyn would eat ANTHING put on the table, sweet OR sour! She is the most DETERMINED eater ever, and SO much fun! If she is near, it helps Jordan to eat something! Peer pressure at work already...
ReplyDelete