Londyn is so cute- that's the perfect post title-and what joys they are! she is darling- so so cute- I love that she is making a peace sign in the first pic and that in the family pic she refuses to smile- that's been Emmy just in the last few days- they are such fun little characters!
Londyn is so cute- that's the perfect post title-and what joys they are! she is darling- so so cute- I love that she is making a peace sign in the first pic and that in the family pic she refuses to smile- that's been Emmy just in the last few days- they are such fun little characters!
ReplyDeleteShe has the greatest hair for someone her age. Very cute girl.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy your blog isn't private anymore because now it shows up on my dashboard! hooray love.
ReplyDeletealso I just read Ermin and Marie's comment and Londyn has great hair for any age- she should be on shampoo comercials!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe are babies are already 8 months! They get funner and funner!
ReplyDelete