Yes, it's been 3 months since my last post. Sorry to those (if any) who were following and then were just cut off.. Lots has been going on and life has been beyond crazy. Justin started school in January and I started working again. Thank goodness for such great support from family!! Desiree, Grandma Dickey, and Tiff have been incredible babysitters and I never ever feel like I need to worry about Londyn (that doesn't mean that I don't miss her incredibly). Londyn has grown up so much since her birthday. Her personality is really shining and I have to say, I think she takes after her dad. She's spouting off words, playing with dolls, interacting with people and it just crazy to see her do all of it. I knew she would grow up fast, they all do, but I didn't expect it to be this fast! I'm almost 29 weeks prego. This has also gone by very fast! No name picked out yet but we'll keep you updated. She's healthy, measuring right on now (she was a little big for a second) and I feel great! Now for some sad news, I don't have a ton of pictures to post but what i have i will put on here. My camera got stolen out of my car, so i'll try to upload some off of my phone to share. Anyways, thanks for reading and enjoy the pictures!!
We went to Moab for Christmas this year and had a blast!! Here is londyn with Grandpa and Grandma Stocks, and here are just some more random pics from the visit.
Londyn with the uncles!
Santa came for a visit on Christmas Eve, Londyn really liked the bells he wore on his wrist.
Family photo with Santa!
My parents threw Londyn a birthday party while we were there too and so all the Moab family came to celebrate! She loved her cake, she's obsessed with pooh bear!
She got some great presents from everyone and we had an amazing trip!
this is Londyn at 13 months in a little ballerina outfit, she's such a nut! I don't have a ton of pictures for some reason from that month (i'm a bad mom) mostly just videos so when i find the patience to upload a video on here i'll put one up.
13 months as well, we had to capture the hair!!
14 months and still wonderful! she started to like to color so we've spent many nights on the floor doing so. She also loves to eat the crayons. I think now it's more of a game because i take them away if she eats them, then she says sorry and i give them back. I just love her!
Londyn has also turned into a free child, wanting to be nakey ALL the time! she's a super climber too. So this is where i found her after a bath one night.
I'll have more to come soon, i'm starting to have a little more energy to update this thing so stay tuned!
Love the pic of all of you at the top of your post. Sooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteyay! I've been waiting for a post- ah! Londyn is so cute :) i love her. xo
ReplyDelete