This child! She and I went to the park today and she found a mud puddle. I thought, "she'll like the texture, i'll let her explore." I find that she explores with her mouth.. i don't know how much she ate but everytime she took a bite i tried to scoop it out of her mouth and she would make a disgusted face and a funny sound. We had lots of fun and we're so THANKFUL that it's getting cooler out there.
ewwww- Emmy does the same thing with black sand...but mud! why is that so fun? I cna't understand :)
ReplyDeleteNicole is the same way! She puts EVERYTHING in her mouth!
ReplyDeleteNow, REALLY that just doesn't surprise me! Look how light her hair is getting! Next week she'll run to the mud and jump w/both feet!! Of coures, she'll then make sure to eat some too....
ReplyDeleteHi. Thanks for checking out my blog. I have already found a model, but keep checking back, I am doing a giveaway in the next couple weeks. And if you ever do need a photographer please keep me in mind. Thanks. Brittany
ReplyDeleteFramed Photography
www.myframedphotography.com
"The memories you'll want to frame"
(435)-773-1277