this is what her hair looked like when she woke up the other day. i laughed so hard i almost peed my pants because it was morning and i hadn't gone yet.. i love it!
This child is hilarious - I think her personality will be as crazy as her hair! Watch out mom and dad! She's going to give Jordan a run for his money VERY soon!
this is HILARIOUS!!! ha- that is so funny- I don't even know what to do= I love her hair, it delights me!
ReplyDeleteJason said that she looks like Wolverine and I don't know that I've ever seen him happier.. also I LOVE your blog background so so so cute!
ReplyDeleteThis child is hilarious - I think her personality will be as crazy as her hair! Watch out mom and dad! She's going to give Jordan a run for his money VERY soon!
ReplyDelete