

londyn sat down for a very makeshift photo shoot today.. She's 7 months now and i can't believe it! She is getting more and more fun everyday. So the cookey face she's making is what we like to call Rat Face and her cute little cousin Emmy seems to know the trick also, i wonder if they got it from their dads..? :) She's starting to get into everything and explore all over. Last night she pulled out a huge chunck of the cats hair as she chased him all over the house. i don't think he likes her getting mobile, and i don't know if i do either but it must happen. We just took a trip to Brigham City to celebrate my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary and we had so much fun. I think everyone had a ball with her too.. We also got to stop by and see Matt and Cindy and their kids which was awesome. They are growing up so fast! John and Paulines kids are so big as well and i just can't believe that kids get big the way they do. I'm not sure if i want londyn to grow up but again, i can't stop it. Justin didn't get to go with us to the shindig, and londyn and i missed him so much!! when we got home londyn went crazy for him. She has really turned a corner and is so much happier and i don't know what it was that did it but it's fun! blah blah, i'm proud of anyone who has read this far and thanks :) lol, i'll quit blabbing and let you get on with your day but enjoy the pics!
she is EDIBLE- we need Justin to superimpose a pic of Emmy and Londyn doing their twin rat faces-- I will try to get a good one-- I love the other pic of Londyn- she is just too cute!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Birthday Girl! I'll see you guys tonight! Do you think we should get Londyn her own pizza??? You know how she hates to share her food! Love you!
ReplyDeleteHey!! It's so awesome to be able to keep up with you on your blog! I've given in and also started one... manadaa.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete