Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Lifes blessings...
Life has gotten crazy lately. Justin is still working and working hard. I've gone back to work part time and it's been hard. I just feel blessed that we both have jobs at this point in the nations economic status. I'm so freaked out by all of the struggles going on, i never thought that we would really be effected by the financial crisis. Anyways, to focus on the good in life. Londyn just got blessed and it was such a beautiful blessing. She has such an amazing future ahead of her. Our families both got together for the weekend and again, more blessings, we have normal families so we all get along! there is always that fear that your in-laws will be coo-coo.. i had so much fun with everyone here and it was for such a great thing. later :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Londyn is the cutest ever! you better not punk out on me on friday. i want to see you guys! and justin said and amazing blessing. Love you!
ReplyDeleteI love all your pictures! Londyn is darling!:0
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the other day about how you told me when you had Londyn you were like, "Oh my gosh, I just had Kaden!" and I was laughing. She's definitely got some Stocks in her! Hope all is well, we need an update ;)
ReplyDelete